Welcome to the Dweeb the People Podcast, where we’re taking a deep dive into dweeb culture.
And today we’re talking about Fear the Walking Dead season 4 episodes 1-8.
So load up in your giant swat team van thingy and warm up some noodles because now it’s time to Dweeb the People.
- Before, Before – Madison and Althea
- Before – John and Naomi
- Real Time – Baseball Stadium
- After – After Fall of Stadium
- What’s Your Story? – A lone traveler’s wearying journey is interrupted by new acquaintances, some who become friend, others who become foe.
- Another Day in the Diamond – A troubled survivor finds allies in an unexpected place. Meanwhile, the life Madison has fought to build comes under threat.
- Good Out Here – Madison and Morgan try to help Nick find inner peace; a quest for revenge exacts its toll on the group.
- Buried – Al’s questioning uncovers some surprising truths about the group’s past; John Dorie receives unexpected news.
- Laura – The arrival of a wounded visitor in John Dorie’s life forces him to change his ways.
- Just in Case – Strand wrestles with Madison’s decisions; things take an unexpected turn at the Stadium.
- The Wrong Side of Where You Are Now – Madison’s decision to help an adversary has unintended consequences; John Dorie’s life hangs in the balance.
- No One’s Gone – Madison fights to preserve the life she worked so hard to build; Morgan tries to do the right thing.
- John Dorie
- Bicycle Dude