Welcome to the Dweeb the People Podcast, where we’re taking a deep dive into dweeb culture.
And today we’re talking about The Walking Dead season 9 episode 6: Who Are You Now?
We certainly don’t have anything in common, except for the fact that we’re breathing.
And that’s a lot nowadays, right?
and now it’s time to Dweeb the People.
AMC Episode Description
The Survivors encounter unfamiliar faces outside the safety of their community’s walls and must decide whether or not this new group can be trusted.
Top 3 Takeaways
Randy – Everybody’s got new hair, Why is Rosita with Gabriel, So what’s going on with Rick?
Dee – Do not fuck with Carol, Alexandria court system, Rick Junior,
Steven – Henry is dumb – Saving woman, Henry is dumb again – Hitting Jed, Henry is still dumb – “…You stand up for what’s right and fight what’s wrong. You taught me that. And I remember back when you did. What happened?”, Plumbing sucks. You should probably get some better tools and someone who’s trained to use them, biatch. Ezekiel advises, “As my father said to me once, upon my departure from home: Be respectful, be responsible, be kind, and be safe.”
- Judith and Negan
- Worm Zombie
- Cowboy toy
- Is the abandoned van the record lady?
- What to do when toilet paper runs out?
- Eugene can stabby stabby
- “He sees this world as it should be, not as it is. He’s a dreamer.”
- “We certainly don’t have anything in common, except for the fact that we’re breathing. And that’s a lot nowadays, right?”
- Operation: Radio go Farther
- It’s a renaissance fair! All the towns must attend!
- Where Michonne get that cool X-Men scar?
- Mud nap and creepy whispers
Randy – 3
Dee – 3.5
Steven – 3.5
Zombie Kill of the Week
Randy – Daryl river kill,
Dee – Killing of Eugene’s Knee
Steven – Carol Massacre – WINNER
Randy – It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Gantz:0
Dee – Doctor Who
Steven – Daredevil