Welcome to the Dweeb the People Podcast, where we’re taking a deep dive into dweeb culture.
And today we’re talking about Fear the Walking Dead season 4 episodes 9-16.
So board up your windows and watch out for flying zombies because now it’s time to Dweeb the People.
- People like us – Morgan tries to help Alicia and this fractured group of survivors as a storm brews.
- Close Your Eyes – Alicia’s forced to reckon with an agonizing past while seeking refuge from a storm.
- The Code – Morgan’s journey is derailed by some new acquaintances.
- Weak – June helps when Al’s health deteriorates; Morgan searches for friends lost in the storm.
- Blackjack – Strand and John are marooned; Luciana aids a man in need; The group’s efforts to help a stranger puts everyone in danger.
- MM 54 – Difficult decisions lead the group in uncertainty; Alicia delivers on a promise to Charlie.
- I Lose People – The group’s hope falters as they seek a way out; Alicia and Charlie reunite with friends.
- I Lose Myself – Morgan struggles to find the strength to help friends in dire need before it’s too late.
- Dee – Sharp Objects, Season 2 of Iron Fist, Good Cop,
- Randy – New lil wayne album is good, jack ryan,
- Steven – Entourage, Solo, South Park, Batman Damned, QNN Video,