Welcome to the Dweeb the People Podcast, where we’re taking a deep dive into dweeb culture. And today we’re talking about the second half of The Walking Dead season 9.
- 9 – Adaption – The group unmasks a disturbing and dangerous new threat. An escaped captive revisits his past.
- 10 – Omega – Another arrival at the Hilltop Colony reveals information about the leader of a hostile new group of savages. A party searches for Alden and Luke.
- 11 – Bounty – The Whisperers, led by Alpha, confront the Hilltop in a harrowing attempt to retrieve her daughter; A supply run for the Kingdom turns into a dangerous quest.
- 12 – Guardians – While one community struggles to ease tensions that threaten to divide from within, the true nature of another group comes into focus; a mission to rescue a friend has potentially deadly consequences.
- 13 – Chokepoint – Daryl’s daring rescue mission forces Alpha to unleash a group of her own to retrieve what belongs to her, even if the price is paid in blood; the Kingdom’s plans to reunite the communities are put in jeopardy.
- 14 – Scars – An outsider’s arrival forces Alexandria to rehash devastating old wounds; eye-opening secrets from the past are revealed.
- 15 – The Calm Before – The four communities come together in celebration at the Kingdom’s fair, but while some pacts are renewed, others come at a much steeper price.
- 16 – The Storm – In the aftermath of an overwhelming loss, the communities must brave a ferocious blizzard; as one group deals with an enemy from within, another is forced to make a life or death decision.